Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Challenge #20 - Colour Challenge

Welcome to The Card Concept. 


This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 

The styles are explained HERE.



Laurie Willison 



I was inspired by the colors and all I could think of was fall! My favorite time of year!  

Yoonsun Hur


I was inspired by the colours and yummy orange pumpkin!



Geri Greening


Hand drawn black lines paired with bold, block letters & a simple image 
maintain a clean & graphic style.

Kim Heggins


I was inspired by the colors, orange and black, such a wonderful pair and they are not just for Halloween...I love baseball and the San Francisco Giants. 





Kerin Sylvester


I was inspired by the checkered tablecloth and found a DSP that mimicked that pattern.

Using sticky back paper I made my own flame stencil.



Narelle Farrugia 
I decided to use the challenge colours for a pretty flower that I used as my focal point on my card.

Cindy Lovell

When i saw the colors,i,of course thought of Halloween right away!!




I used lots of iconic Halloween images and made my own twine closure.



Inspiration from fall theme, colors, pumpkins and tablecloth




I love the colour combo and the candelabra made me think of the Victorian Era; hence the damask background

Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, October 13 at Noon (PST).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment