Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Challenge #20 - Winners

Hello Tracey here with the winners for The Card Concept challenge #20 - Color Challenge! We loved seeing how you were inspired.  The projects in the linkup are all so creative. We have each chosen a winner who we liked the best but not necessarily in our own design style, and who followed the rules and challenge.

Challenge #21 goes live in one hour at 5:00 AM (PST).

If you are viewing this in Google Reader, please visit our blog, to see the winning projects, by clicking on the pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Kerin for choosing my card - lovely surprise. Well done to all the winners - stunning cards. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cindy! Lovely compliments. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Geri for selecting my card! I feel truly honoured! Congrats to all the other winners too! Looking forward to the next challenge! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kim, for choosing my card! I fee very honoured, am so thrilled. Congrats to all the other winners x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks sooooo much Mary!! I got a notification from a friend at work today to let me know, and it was a great surprise! I really appreciate it...and all the other cards are amazing as well! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoonsun, thank you so much for picking my card and for your kind words! Congrats to all the winners...this week was very inspiring, so many great entries!

    ReplyDelete